GHG Claims Administration Division offers insurers and coverholders a bespoke, quality service for outsourcing your claims service from FNOL to Payment of Claim.
In addition to our very successful loss adjusting arm, GHG also offer Claims Administration services. We do not offer high volume, low value claims handling, preferring instead to work with clients that want something more bespoke or special with a more personal approach.We have very extensive experience and expertise in delivering quality services including:
• First Notification of Loss and policy validation
• Triage, initial measures and oversight of suppliers
• Desktop claim handling and support to field adjusters
• Access to the GHG Property, Subsidence and Liability Divisions and other specialists
• Close interaction and guidance to either GHG or your other preferred field adjusters
• Close interaction with coverholders and brokers on interpretation of policy cover
• Operating under Delegated Authority at various levels up to £100,000.00
• Referral to Underwriters on retained authority with clear recommendations
• Fundholding, payments and reconciliation of loss funds to suit regulatory bodies
• Detailed and quality MI for underwriters and coverholders
The GHG Claims Management System, Horizon, ensures that accurate data is recorded, safely stored and available to provide some of the best Management Information in the industry.
If you are seeking assistance with any aspect of Claims Administration then we will be delighted to discuss your requirements and build a response that delivers to your specific needs.
For more information about our Claims Administration Division please contact Sharon Williams at: email@example.com
GHG Limited can be contacted as follows, we look forward to hearing from you.
Tel: +44 (0) 2380 622 622
Office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm,
Please note that calls to and from this organisation may be recorded for security and training purposes.
Click map for Directions
20 - 24 Upper Market Street,